Thursday, September 6, 2012

The baby ate the Dog food!

See this dog?  Yeah, I have a love/hate relationship with Mr. Klause.  We got him from a family member in Maryland in July and since then he has not left my side.  No, seriously...not once!!!  If I go to the bathroom, he must go. If I lay down, he must as well.  He constantly is by my side to the point I have tripped over him many times.  He's a cute dog.  A good dog, for still being a puppy.  He will not give me a moments rest though.  He will not listen to anyone but me and the girls and Neil get annoyed because he's all about Momma.  If I leave to go shopping, he will try to sneak out of the house really fast and jump in my car.  When I tell him to stay, he will go by the window and will not move until I get home, regardless that he has other people in the house to play with him.

We lost power the other night due to a horrible wind storm up here.  At 3 in the morning I was going into the babies room to feed him a bottle and stepped in something that did not feel like carpet.  I hurried and got a candle, put it down to the floor and noticed he had gone poop.  I WAS NOT HAPPY to be cleaning dog poop up on my brand new carpet at 3AM.  Much less sticking my foot in the shower to clean it off.

On top of all of this, never owning a dog before, I am becoming more aware of stuff.  I have to remember to put his dog food up before I let the baby crawl around.  I made that mistake and found my sweet little boy splashing in his water bowl and munching on his food.  YUCK!!!!  I tried to clean everything out of his mouth and then give lots to drink.





                                                          I can't deny how cute he is.
                                        
I don't know how I'm going to handle it when it snows and I have to clean up his paw prints and such from him being in the snow.


      Just wanted to throw in some pictures of our wonderful backyard.  Wonderful backyard which is now                 Klauses pooping ground.  I go out everyday with a plastic bag wrapped around my hand to explore where he's marked his territory.



No comments:

Post a Comment