Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Neil and a Great Friend!

It was Neils birthday on Monday.  What did he want?  His usual Chocolate eclair cake!!!  The girls LOVE when it's his birthday because they know what they are about to partake.  Chocolate, creamy goodness.  It was a good day.



I Love my family!!! Aren't they most the most beautiful thing!!!
                                      

We have some of the most amazing, loving, giving friends here.  Our good friend Bonnie delivered another one of her amazing bread loaves to us last night along with ,not only a HUGE container of her fresh raspberries, but also a huge zip lock bag as well which we will freeze for consumption during the winter months.  I have to laugh at my word "consumption"...LOL!!!  Anyway...she has hundreds of raspberry plants and they did extremely well this year so she is sharing her bounty.  She gave me about 15 of her shoots and it looks like only 2 survived.  I don't think I watered them enough.  Next year she will give me more and I will make sure I soak those babies so that we can have a good crop of our own raspberries. It's good to have such great friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment